ITI Employability skills Objective Questions and Answers
ITI Employability skills Objective questions and answers most important MCQ for ITI students ES exams preparation with pdf download free for NCVT/SCVT, These all questions we collect from previous year question papers. All Question collect from Bharat Skills website.
1. Which one of the following is a soft copy output device?
d) graphics card
2. Which one of the command is used to close all window operating system?
3. Hand protection is done in industries through__________.
4. The shortcut key for copy of the file is…….
a) Ctrl + A
b) Ctrl + C
c) Ctrl + X
d) Ctrl +V
5. Which one of the following software is used for documents?
a) MS word
b) MS Excel
c) Media Player
d) Paint & Brush
6. The Data is stored in a Hard disk as [Online Paper 2021]
a) Analog voltage
b) Analog variable
c) Zeros and ones
7. Spread sheet are save with extension………
8. Where all the deleted files will be stored?
a) Personal folder
b) Official Folder
c) Recycle Bin
d) Compact Disk (CD)
9. Production work ______ due to strike or lockout.
a) Cost increase
b) Panic increases
c) Fatigue increases
10. Communication is the act of transmitting and receiving.
b) iti portal
11. The communication used by Dogs by barking is…….
c) Body language
d) Facial expression
12. Which one of the following is written communication?
13. What does this SMS mean
“R u de ?C u 2 nite”
a) You rude and cute
b) Are you rude? I will cut you to down to size
c) Are you there? See you tonight
d) Are you dear? There is a queue at night.
14. Which are among the following should not included in your job resume?
a) Your name
b) Your eating habits
c) Your address
d) Your qualification
15. What does “ASAP” stand for in SMS language?
a) As silent as probable
b) As soon as probable
c) As soon as possible
d) As simple as possible
16. Which of the following is a long term goal?
a) study for the exams
b) Become a manager in a big company
c) Complete a given homework
d) complete the diploma course successfully
17. Words that show the actions are called as……….
18. Which one is ordinal number?
19. After receiving interview call, what is the next step?
a) Send application letter
b) Prepare the resume
c) Appear at interview
d) Send resume
20. The vertical lines in an excel sheet are known as-
21. Total Quality Management (TQM) focuses on________.
c) Both (a) & (b)
d) None of these
22. Full form of D.I.C. is ______.
a) Direct Investment Centre
b) Delhi Industrial Corporation
c) District Industry Centre
d) Dual Investment Corporation
23. Fill in the blanks with suitable preposition from given choices.
The books were kept……..the table.
24. Choose an appropriate ‘wh’ – question for the following sentence. : “ I live in Haryana”
a) What is your place?
b) When did you leave Haryana
c) Why do you love living in Haryana
d) Where do you live?
25. Fill in the blanks with suitable comparative adjective. Ram is……thanshyam.
c) More tall
26. What is the long from this SMS short from “FYI”?
a) for your information
b) for your identification
c) for your internet
d) for your inncence
27. Alternative sources of water include which of the following?
a) Domestic recycling
b) Rainwater harvesting
c) Aquifer storage and recovery
d) all of these
28. which one is NOT a vowel?
29. Fill in the blank with proper interrogative adjective –“………are you going?”
30. which one is in passive voice?
a) Mohan is painting a house
b) She was reading a book
c) Her birthday was celebrated by us
d) I have seen that movie
31. Fill in the blank with proper reflexive pronoun. “She has hurt………”
32. Re-arrange the following set of words into meaning sentence. “teacher/school/worked/she/a/as”
a) School worked as a she teacher
b) She worked as a school teacher
c) She teacher worked as a school
d) Worked she as a school teacher
33. Source of geothermal energy is_______.
34. Which one is NOT a conjunction?
35. A resume should be………..
a) Short and precise
b) Fancy and colorful
c) Having long and detailed information
d) Having acronym and abbreviation
36. Which is a silent letter in the word “ANSWER”?
37. Fill in the blank with suitable place preposition. “My house is…….the third floor”?
38. Fill in the blank with correct word. He ______ going to school.
c) had gone
d) will go
39. Fill in the blank with correct question word. “…..is the speaker at the function”?
40. Which one is a cardinal number?
|ITI 2nd year employability skills Questions and answers PDF||Download|
|ES MCQ E-Book in Just Rs.29/- [950 Question]||Click here|